SMR IT Solutions believe in following ethical & honest policy which makes us the first choice organization for availing App, Development, Website designing, Web development & Search engine optimization services. Being a customer oriented company, our priority has always been to match the customer requirements with perfection and carry out transparent deals. Further, we always try our best to deliver innovative solutions which are fruitful for our clients. In case, client is not completely satisfied with our offered service, we can give a refund depending on the case.
Our refund policy is given below which is as follows:
1. If customers want to cancel our web designing or web development services and the designing part of the project has been completed in that case refund will not be given.
2. We take 50% advance before starting the project and the remaining balance is taken after completion of the project. Further, if the project is cancelled after paying the advance in that case there will be no refund.
3. The final decision to give a refund is taken by the CEO and his decision is final
4. Refund has to be requested in writing and is not applicable on add-on features given on the site
5. You can request a refund within first 7 days from the date of order after which no request will be entertained
7. “I did not like the design”, we completely agree with you on this and are certainly ready to work with you until you are satisfied with our work. As part of our service, we take comprehensive feedback and our professionals will do the required changes as per the written document given from your side but refund is not possible.
6. “Work delay” here we will see the mail trail and quickness of your response or time you have taken in approval. However, there is no guarantee of refund on this point.
7. In case, customer has made extra payment or more amount has been paid to the company in that scenario the additional amount will be refunded.
8. Refund can take up to 45 working days to process and the amount will be transferred to your bank account. Further, amount will be returned after deducting the service tax and hourly fee of the work that has been completed.